Sunday, August 22, 2010

Here Comes the Sun

This is a great documentary outlining the reality of where technology and industry really are in reference to making solar power a real thing in the near future.

http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/here-comes-the-sun/

I've often found myself driving and biking around Chicago wondering why these buildings aren't installing solar panels on their roofs in order to cut down their own energy bills.

Even more, since the way I've had it explained to me, the energy produced by the panels acts like water in a pipe....when they aren't consuming this energy it will flow onto the grid making the cost of everyones energy go down.

This documentary shows me that my thoughts aren't too far off and the day of the sun will be here soon (I hope)

No comments:

Post a Comment