Thursday, May 27, 2010

Doing less bad is still doing no good (Part 4)

Well, here it is. 19 weeks into the year and the fluctuations are still present on a week by week basis, however they seem to be getting worse.
Granted there is some strange activity in my life in the last 4 weeks. I got married (which required more driving then I ever thought it would), then went on a honeymoon (which I did no driving in my car...but did drive while I was in Mallorca), then the week I get back BAM, 500+ miles going back and forth to Fermilab at 5am (no trains / cycling that early).
So what to derive from this...through 19 weeks I'm averaging 180 miles per week roughly...which is 80 more than I wold have guessed initially and I am biking WAY less then I want. Time to get serious about biking instead of driving and now that good weather is here I can see if I can drive down my average.

No comments:

Post a Comment