Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Radiolab...Science you can listen too


So in my attempts to finish a PhD, become an expert rock climber, have a wedding, and conduct life I rarely get as much time to follow all the interesting aspects of science and modern research that I would like to.

However thanks to my local National Public Radio (NPR) station I was exposed to this wonderful show out of New York called RadioLab

There smart and interesting shows often discuss ongoing and current science issues into many of the fascinating questions I think we all ask.

Now certainly this doesn't count as any of the hard, or maybe not even as the important science. But if you are looking for a science show that broadcasts many of its clips online for FREE and is really entertaining, this is it!

They recently did a show on death and laughter that I thought were really great and encourage everyone to listen to.

2 comments:

  1. Ummm the most recent episode seems relevant, Mr. Animals-Don't-Have-Feelings-Get-Off-The-Bed-Boo. =o) Checking it out with my lunch right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll also forward it to Sham--he loves stuff like this--reminds me of NOVA, but even more random. You've watched TED videos, right?

    ReplyDelete