Friday, November 13, 2009

A funny article to change the day

So research has me down and life is full of crazy stress and tough events. But then I get a call from my brother, and all he had to do is share a funny article from The Onion and my whole day changed. 
The article he shared titled, Excuse Me, But I'll Be Handling The Gentleman's Discourse For The Rest Of The Evening, authored by a bottle of whisky is hilarious!!

What I came to love about this phone call and this article even more is that he read it to me over the phone. Every word, with a proper accent and clear gentleman speak where appropriate.
And that is all it took...a funny article, a laugh with my brother, and a quick "I love you man" and everything is back in perspective. Simple and strange how life can proceed!

No comments:

Post a Comment