Monday, October 5, 2009

The Future Mrs. Asaadi


Here she is! It is time to announce on my own blog that which everyone in my life already knows. Simply put, I am going to marry the most wonderful and beautiful girl I have ever known. Heather is the love of my life and is deserving of all sorts of praise that there is no way this one blog will ever contain.

First of all our wedding is going to occur on May 1st 2010 and you can find out the thoughts and plans that we have discussed all at Heather's blog. As I'm sure you will see by browsing this blog this will be a fun and interesting event. The time and thought that she is giving to making this day the most special event of our young lives speaks volumes to why I love this women so much.
Don't get me wrong, I love a good party and will go (and have gone) to great lengths throughout my time in the Neighborhood and at Fermilab to plan fun and complicated events. But this holds nothing to the love and care that Heather is giving our wedding and giving to me. SHE IS THINKING ABOUT EVERYTHING!


Unlike many "typical" women planning the wedding day the thoughts she lays out are broader then "What will make this my special day?" If that was all there was to this girl we wouldn't be getting married....no, she is planning a day for me, for her parents, for my parents, for our friends, for our lives. When she talks about the day it isn't just that day...it is about a tone for our life. Sustainable, sensible, beautiful, fun, frugal, visible, important, down-to-earth, and most of all memorable.

In many of the upcoming blog posts I hope to be able to share in little stories the events that have lead us to the sharing of our lives. Our meeting, what she does, how she helps my life, and basically all the things we share. But for now the official internet announcement of our lives...Mrs. Heather Asaadi is on her way to the rest of the world and bringing this lucky bum along for the ride!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you sum up that all of her party planning is setting the tone for your life together--TRUTH. And so carefully and caringly said!

    Also I seriously can't wait to give y'all your engagement present!!!! But? I will.

    ReplyDelete